For groundbreaking innovations in cookware, equip the kitchen with a Hestan NanoBond Molecular Titanium Stainless Steel Saucier Pan. This lightweight 2-quart sauce-making pan is designed with a wider base for efficient heating and stirring and sealed, flared rims for precision pouring. Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to the stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless steel, so it’s resistant to scratching, staining, and salt pitting. This saucier has a rounded bottom and is ideal for whisking, reducing liquids, and making sauce. This 100% nonreactive pan is matched with a stainless steel lid to lock in heat and moisture and is fitted with an ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving culinary creations. Oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, this Italian handcrafted saucier pan offers a lifetime of durability for culinary perfection.
The Hestan Advantages
- METAL UTENSIL SAFE PAN - Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to stainless steel, creating a 100% metal utensil safe cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless steel cookware that's resistant to scratching, staining, and salt pitting.
- PROCORE CLAD - Triple bonded stainless steel saucier pan with exclusive ProCore aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum clad cookware.
- FLUSH RIVETS - Ergonomic handle has been fitted to the saucier with flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting capability.
- EASY CLEANUP - NanoBond saucier pan features a rounded bottom ideal for whisking, reducing liquids, and sauce making and is conveniently dishwasher safe for quick, easy cleaning.
- HIGH HEAT TOLERANT - Induction compatible stainless steel sauce-making pan and lid are oven, broiler, and grill safe to a scorching 1050°F.
Details You'll Love
- 100% nontoxic, PFAS, chemical free cookware
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven and grill safe to 1050°F
- Ergonomic stainless steel handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Stainless steel lid included
- 14 Global Patents
- Optimized for Induction
- Height of saucier w/o lid: 2.95 in
- Height of Saucier w/ lid: 4.65 in
- Rim Diameter: 8.52 in
- Length with handle: 15 in
- Weight w/o lid: 2 lbs
- Weight w/lid: 3 lbs
- Capacity: 2 qt
Use & Care
- Metal utensil safe
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 1050°F
- Dishwasher Safe
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
This product is covered by our Lifetime Warranty
You have 45 days from purchase to return the product. To learn more please visit https://hestanculinary.com/policies/refund-policy
Free ground shipping for orders over $49 to all 50 United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). We cannot ship to PO boxes at this time.
Please visit HestanCulinary.ca to place your order for shipping to Canada.
For all other orders outside of the U.S., please contact us at Intlorders@hestan.com
Molecular titanium is 400% stronger than typical stainless. So don’t worry about scratching or staining your beautiful new cookware. NanoBond is metal utensil safe and dishwasher safe.
Created in a high-heat vacuum chamber using a blend of titanium and chromium-based alloys, NanoBond is 100% toxin free and nonreactive.
Superior Heat Conduction
NanoBond delivers 35% greater heat conduction than aluminum-clad cookware, thanks to its high-performance pure aluminum ProCore™.
Easy to Clean
Not only is the cooking surface exceptionally resilient, it’s remarkably easy to clean- it's even dishwasher safe.
The Hestan Advantages
How to Clean
NanoBond is dishwasher safe. Temporary bluing/discoloration due to high heat and oil residue may occur but it is normal and very easy to remove. You can restore the titanium brilliance every time with our Hestan Professional Cleaner using a paper towel on a dry pan.
The powder version of Barkeeper's Friend is also effective. The surface is so resilient, even tough stains like polymerized oil or high heat oxidation can be clean like new, dish after dish.