For groundbreaking innovations in cookware, equip the kitchen with a Hestan NanoBond Molecular Titanium Stainless Butter Warmer. At .75 quarts, this petite saucepan is designed for greater heat conduction and control to perfectly melt butter, chocolate, craft sauces and reductions, or heat small portions. Hestan's innovative cookware technology, Molecular Titanium, bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to the 18/10 stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining, and salt pitting. This 100% nonreactive butter warming saucepan is fitted with ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving culinary creations. High heat and oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, this Italian handcrafted butter warmer offers a lifetime of durability for culinary perfection.
The Hestan Advantage
- METAL UTENSIL SAFE - Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to stainless steel, creating a 100% metal utensil safe cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless steel cookware that's resistant to scratching, staining, and salt pitting.
- PROCORE CLAD - Triple bonded stainless steel saucier pan with exclusive ProCore aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum clad cookware.
- SEALED RIMS - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear, skillet rims are 100% dishwasher safe, with no sharp edges ever.
- FLUSH RIVETS - Ergonomic handle has been fitted to the chef's pan with flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting capability
- HIGH HEAT TOLERANT - Induction compatible stainless steel sauce-making pan and lid are oven, broiler and grill safe to a scorching 1050°F.
- MADE IN ITALY - Hestan cookware has been handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
Details You'll Love
- 100% nontoxic, PFAS, chemical free cookware
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven and grill safe to 1050°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- 14 global patents
- Optimized for induction
- Capacity: .75 quarts
- Length: 10.25 in.
- Diameter: 5.37 in.
- Height without lid: 2.5 in.
- Weight without lid: 1.0 lb.
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 4.125 in.
Use and Care
- Metal utensil safe
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 1,050°F
- Dishwasher Safe
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
This product is covered by our Lifetime Warranty
You have 45 days from purchase to return the product. To learn more please visit https://hestanculinary.com/policies/refund-policy
Free ground shipping for orders over $49 to all 50 United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). We cannot ship to PO boxes at this time.
Please visit HestanCulinary.ca to place your order for shipping to Canada.
For all other orders outside of the U.S., please contact us at Intlorders@hestan.com
Molecular titanium is 400% stronger than typical stainless. So don’t worry about scratching or staining your beautiful new cookware. NanoBond is metal utensil safe and dishwasher safe.
Created in a high-heat vacuum chamber using a blend of titanium and chromium-based alloys, NanoBond is 100% toxin free and nonreactive.
Superior Heat Conduction
NanoBond delivers 35% greater heat conduction than aluminum-clad cookware, thanks to its high-performance pure aluminum ProCore™.
Easy to Clean
Not only is the cooking surface exceptionally resilient, it’s remarkably easy to clean- it's even dishwasher safe.
The Hestan Advantages
How to Clean
NanoBond is dishwasher safe. Temporary bluing/discoloration due to high heat and oil residue may occur but it is normal and very easy to remove. You can restore the titanium brilliance every time with our Hestan Professional Cleaner using a paper towel on a dry pan.
The powder version of Barkeeper's Friend is also effective. The surface is so resilient, even tough stains like polymerized oil or high heat oxidation can be clean like new, dish after dish.