For groundbreaking innovations in cookware, equip your kitchen with Hestan NanoBond Molecular Titanium 16-Piece Set. In collaboration with Truffle Shuffle, this curated assortment of the most often used cookware will allow you to unleash your inner Michelin star Chef at any of their virtual cooking classes.
Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to the 18/10 stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining, and salt pitting. This 100% toxin-free, non reactive set of pots and pans is fitted with ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving culinary creations. Flared rims offer an exquisite drip-free pour experience and are sealed to protect against delamination. Interchangeable lids fit frying pans, stockpot, and sauté pan to lock in heat that draws exceptional flavor from every ingredient. Oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, these Italian handcrafted pots and pans offer a lifetime of durability for culinary perfection.
Pair your NanoBond 3qt Saucepan with our heavy duty Stainless Steel 3qt Steamer Insert for steaming shellfish, vegetables, potstickers, and more.
Exceptional craftsmanship and long-lasting performance are essential to every chef and the Hestan Provisions Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set is no exception. Round out your culinary arsenal with these heavy-gauge stainless steel mixing bowls that boast flared rims for ease of pouring and highly-durable, non-reactive bodies that are built for longevity. Blend flavorful marinades with an immersion blender or beat a few eggs for a morning quiche. These mixing bowls are heat safe to 500°F and are also designed to accommodate various cooking techniques and dual as double boilers. Dishwasher safe for effortless cleaning, these quality-crafted mixing bowls will withstand the test of time in the kitchen.
Powerful, stylish, and simple to use, this compact induction burner is the perfect addition to any kitchen. Perfect for quick meals or on-the-go cooking, this portable burner has a touch control panel for ease of use. Just set the portable burner on any countertop, plug it in, and pair with your favorite piece of Hestan cookware for a lifetime of induction cooking.
All collections of Hestan cookware are induction compatible and pair perfectly with this premium induction cooktop. The induction cooktop can be used without the Hestan Cue app by using the capacitive touch control to dial up or down your desired level of heat. Click here to learn how to use with the cooktop.
The Hestan Advantages
- METAL UTENSIL SAFE - NanoBond Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to stainless steel, creating a 100% metal utensil safe cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless steel cookware that's resistant to scratching, staining, and salt pitting.
- PROCORE CLAD - Triple bonded stainless steel pans with exclusive ProCore aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum clad cookware.
- SEALED RIMS - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear, NanoBond's rims are 100% dishwasher safe, with no sharp edges ever.
- FLUSH RIVETS - Ergonomic handle has been fitted to the pan with flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting capability
- HIGH HEAT TOLERANT - Induction compatible stainless steel cookware are oven, broiler and grill safe to a scorching 1050°F.
- WARP RESISTANT OVENWARE - Triple-bonded, stainless steel ovenware set features an aluminum core for greater, even heat conductivity and are thermal tested and engineered to be warp-resistant, maintaining their shape for a lifetime of oven baking and roasting
Details You'll Love
- NanoBond is 100% nontoxic, PFAS, chemical free cookware
- NanoBond is Dishwasher-safe
- NanoBond is oven and grill safe to 1050°F
- Ovenware offers wide, curved handles for extra comfort and support
- Ovenware is oven and broiler safe to 600 °F
- Lifetime warranty
- Optimized for induction
- 11in NanoBond Skillet
- 3qt NanoBond Saucepan with lid
- 5qt NanoBond Sauté pan with lid
- 8qt NanoBond stockpot with lid
- OvenBond Half Sheet Pan & Stainless Steel Rack
- OvenBond Quarter Sheet Pan
- Provisions Stainless Steel 3qt Steamer Insert
- Provisions Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (1.5qt, 3qt, and 4.75qt)
- Portable Induction Cooktop
- Hestan x Hedley & Bennett Apron
- 11" Skillet: 18.75 in. length' 1.75 in. height; 2.68 lb.
- 3qt Saucepan with lid: 8.5 in. diam.; 5.25 in. height; 3 lb. with lid
- 3.5qt Sauté pan with lid: 18 in. diam., 4.88 in. height, 4.2 lb with lid
- 8qt stockpot with lid: 10.75 in. diam., 8 in. height, 4.8 lb. with lid
- 3qt Steamer Insert: 8.4 in. diam; 3.7 in. height; 1.14 lbs
- Quarter Sheet Pan: 9 in. x 12 in. interior; 15.5 in. w/ handles; 4.2 lb.
- Half Sheet Pan: 13 in. x 18 in. interior; 21 in. w/ handles; 7.1 lb.
- 1.5qt bowl: 6.3 in diam., 3.75 in. height; 1.37 lbs.
- 3qt bowl: 8 in diam., 4.75 in. height; 1.62 lbs.
- 4.75qt bowl: 9.3 in diam.; 5.5 in height' 2.12 lbs.
- Portable Induction Cooktop: 12.5 in. diam.; 2 in. height; 4 lbs. Induction coil diameter is 10 in.
- Apron: 33 in. length; 30 in. width; 100% cotton; 3 pockets
- NanoBond cookware is made in Italy
- OvenBond, Steamer Insert, Mixing Bowls are made in Asia
- Apron is made in the USA
Use and Care
- NanoBond cookware is Metal utensil safe and dishwasher safe
- Nanobond cookware is suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- OvenBond ovenware is dishwasher safe
- Steamer Insert and Mixing Bowls are dishwasher safe
- Do no submerge Portable Induction Cooktop
This product is covered by our Lifetime Warranty
You have 45 days from purchase to return the product. Learn more about our return policy.
Free ground shipping for orders over $49 to all 50 United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). We cannot ship to PO boxes at this time.
Please visit HestanCulinary.ca to place your order for shipping to Canada.
For all other orders outside of the U.S., please contact us at Intlorders@hestan.com
NanoBond is the most durable cookware on the market thanks to advanced technology and innovation that protects it from the usual wear and tear issues seen in cookware. It’s a unique, patented titanium based nano-technology that produces thousands of super dense and durable metallic layers which bond to the stainless steel, thus sealing it in and protecting it. It is a process never before seen in professional cookware. The molecular titanium surface is 400% harder than stainless steel and extremely resilient against things like scratching, staining, pitting and high heat oxidation. The surface is 100% toxin free, ultra-smooth and non-porous so it releases food and residue with ease compared to traditional stainless steel.
This technology enables you to use things that usually degrade/ruin other cookware like high heat (safe up to 1,050°F), metal utensils, dishwasher, nonstick cooking spray, even a grill. NanoBond is chemical free, extremely durable, and resistant to staining and scratching, which results in lasting beauty, along with superior performance.
ProBond and NanoBond have a similar tri-ply construction with 18/10 stainless steel as the interior/cooking surface and our exclusive alumnium ProCoreTM. Where NanoBond differs is that the 18/10 stainless steel is further protected by thousands of molecular titanium nano-layers that create an incredibly durable and impermeable surface that is 400% harder than stainless steel and ultra-smooth.
Molecular titanium is 400% stronger than typical stainless. So don’t worry about scratching or staining your beautiful new cookware. NanoBond is metal utensil safe and dishwasher safe.
Created in a high-heat vacuum chamber using a blend of titanium and chromium-based alloys, NanoBond is 100% toxin free and nonreactive.
Superior Heat Conduction
NanoBond delivers 35% greater heat conduction than aluminum-clad cookware, thanks to its high-performance pure aluminum ProCore™.
Easy to Clean
Not only is the cooking surface exceptionally resilient, it’s remarkably easy to clean- it's even dishwasher safe.
The Hestan Advantages
How to Clean
NanoBond is dishwasher safe. Temporary bluing/discoloration due to high heat and oil residue may occur but it is normal and very easy to remove. You can restore the titanium brilliance every time with our Hestan Professional Cleaner using a paper towel on a dry pan.
The powder version of Barkeeper's Friend is also effective. The surface is so resilient, even tough stains like polymerized oil or high heat oxidation can be clean like new, dish after dish.