Chef-designed and kitchen-proven with sustainability at the core, Thomas Keller’s tri-ply clad Insignia Stainless Steel Saucier raises the bar for professional culinary performance with purpose-built cookware focused on exceptional results while remaining eco-friendly. Designed by Chef Keller, this 2-quart Insignia saucier boasts a bespoke handle to rest comfortably in your hand, significantly reduce heat transfer with the thoughtfully placed heat vent, and is seamlessly fastened to the pan to eliminate one of the hardest to clean crevices.
The triple-bonded 18/10 stainless steel construction featuring Hestan’s exclusive ProCore™ aluminum, delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster, more consistent heating, plus faster recovery time to stay in control of temperature and timing. In addition, you’ll find that the pan is wider, not taller, to increase cooking surface for crafting rich, flavorful sauces, risotto, pastry creams, and grains. Durable, innovative sealed rims make this thoughtfully crafted saucier 100% dishwasher safe, while purposeful engineering accommodates a wide range of culinary needs including oven and broil safe to 600°F.
The Hestan Advantage
- BESPOKE HANDLE DESIGN - Ergonomically crafted handle boasts a seamless-fit handle that eliminates food build-up for easy cleaning, while the heat vent is designed to reduce heat transfer by up to 20% >
- OPTIMAL CRAFTSMANSHIP - Italian crafted saucier is made from tri-ply clad stainless steel with ProCore™ aluminum core for optimum culinary performance
- ECO-CONSCIOUS - Sustainability is the core of Insignia from universal lids for reduced clutter and manufacturing waste, to packaging made from recycled materials for an all around environmentally conscious cookware collection
- DURABLE, INNOVATIVE RIMS - 2-quart stainless steel saucier features sealed rims to reduce wear and tear while ensuring 100% dishwasher safe capability and flared for drip free pouring
- CHEF-INSPIRED RIVETS - Designed for the culinary creative, this pan features flush rivets, making it easy to clean by preventing food build-up, while being ideal for stacking and nesting
- CONVENIENCE WITHIN REACH - Italian made stainless saucier is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, broiler and oven safe 600°F to accommodate a wide range of recipes
- USE AND CARE - Metal utensil safe, oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 600°F, dishwasher safe, suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Hestan Thomas Keller Insignia cookware set is backed by a lifetime warranty
Details You'll Love
- Sealed Rims
- Oven safe to 600°F
- Superior pan geometry
- Ergonomic seamless-fit handle
- Sustainable products and packaging
- Induction capable
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Diameter: 8.54 in
- Length with handle: 15 in
- Height: 3.0 in
- Weight: 2.09 lb
- Sku: 31020
This product is covered by our Lifetime Warranty
You have 45 days from purchase to return the product. To learn more please visit https://hestanculinary.com/policies/refund-policy
Free ground shipping to all 50 United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). We cannot ship to PO boxes at this time.
Please visit HestanCulinary.ca to place your order for shipping to Canada.
For all other orders outside of the U.S., please contact us at Intlorders@hestan.com
Why Thomas Keller InsigniaTM ?
Innovative seamless handle eliminates food-trapping crevice with beauty and incomparable craftsmanship. The stay-cool vent reduces heat transfer by 20%.
Designed to fit all vessels and available in two sizes, Universal lids eliminate clutter and reduce manufacturing waste by eliminating extraneous pieces.
The Hestan branded steam vent releases steam to aid in temperature control, reduce rattling and optimize reductions.
Chef Thomas Keller was instrumental in the design and innovation of Insignia- developing an exceptionally thoughtful and practical collection. This is the same cookware used in Chef Keller's kitchens: The French Laundry, Per Se, Bouchon, Ad Hoc, The Surf Club Restaurant and La Calenda.
Superior Heat Conduction
The triple-bonded construction with delivers 35% greater heat conduction than aluminum-clad cookware, thanks to its high-performance pure alumnium ProCore ™
The Hestan Advantages
Thomas Keller Insignia delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum clad cookware thanks to durable tri-ply construction, combining high-grade stainless steel with exclusive ProCore™ aluminum. The design of our sauté pans creates 20% more cooking surface area.
Chef Keller’s handle design rests comfortably in hand, minimizes heat transfer and offers a more practical angle for lifting.
Thomas Keller Insignia’s large-diameter bases deliver incredible performance and conduction on any heat source – gas, electric or induction.
Encapsulated in stainless steel to prevent exposed aluminum, delamination or separation. Flared rims allow for drip-free pouring of sauces and reductions.
The most durable nonstick surface in the world, TITUM® Nonstick, is PFOA-free and reinforced with diamonds and titanium. Available on sauté pans.
Thomas Keller Insignia’s 7-pc and 11-pc sets include everything you need to elevate your culinary experience.
Thomas Keller’s name is synonymous with quality and high standards. The chef and proprietor has established a collection of restaurants that sets a new paradigm within the hospitality profession, including The French Laundry, in Napa Valley, and Per Se, in New York, among others.
He is the first and only American-born chef to hold multiple three-star ratings from the prestigious Michelin Guide, as well as the first American male chef to be designated a Chevalier of The French Legion of Honor, the highest decoration in France.
Chef Keller has earned countless accolades, including The Culinary Institute of America’s “Chef of the Year” Award and the James Beard Foundation’s “Outstanding Chef” and “Outstanding Restaurateur” Awards
How to Clean
Thomas Keller Insignia is dishwasher safe. Unlike other stainless steel cookware, Thomas Keller Insignia's sealed rims prevent delamination making it truly dishwasher safe. Over time, stainless steel may stain due to oil build up. Any staining or residue can be scrubbed with the powder version of Barkeeper's friend and a soft scrubber.