NEW! Limited edition ProBond set includes two TITUM® Nonstick skillets, never before seen in a ProBond set!
Push culinary boundaries with cookware innovation by equipping the kitchen with a Hestan ProBond Professional Clad Stainless Steel Multi-Clad Cookware Set. ProBond Professional Clad Stainless Steel is handcrafted in Italy and features a tri-ply body with responsive pure aluminum core for optimum performance, maximum durability, and fast, even heat distribution. Skillets feature unique curved sidewalls, which allow for 20% greater cooking surface when crafting palate evoking meals.
Never before featured in a ProBond set are our TITUM® Nonstick 8.5-inch and 11-inch skillets, finished with Hestan's exclusive TITUM® nonstick system, these skillets feature a 5-layer system consisting of 3 layers of nonstick made without PFOA, reinforced with diamond particles, and anchored to the pan with durable titanium plasma technology.
Interchangeable lids rest snug on rims to lock in vital heat for maximum flavor, while ergonomic handles are secured with flush rivets to provide a firm, comfortable hold when cooking or serving. This durable cookware set is dishwasher safe for a quick cleanup and oven/broiler safe to 600°F for stove-to-oven cooking (TITUM® Nonstick oven safe to 500°F).
The Hestan Advantage
- PROCORE ALUMINUM - ProBond Professional Clad Stainless Steel pots and pans are handcrafted in Italy and feature a tri-ply body with a responsive pure aluminum core for optimum performance, maximum durability, and fast, even heat distribution.
- SEALED, FLARED RIMS - Pots and pans are equipped with sealed rims that are encapsulated in stainless steel to protect against delamination and pitting and flared to offer perfect drip-free pouring.
- FLUSH RIVETS - Ergonomic stainless steel handle is secured to the pan with dual flush rivets for easy cleaning and nesting storage.
- OVEN SAFE - Clad stainless steel pan is broiler safe and oven safe to 600°F for cooking versatility.
- MADE IN ITALY - Hestan cookware is handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
Details You'll Love
- 100% dishwasher-safe
- 18/10 stainless steel
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- TITUM®Nonstick is made without PFOA and is oven safe to 500°F
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Optimized for induction
- 8.5" and 11" TITUM ® Nonstick Skillet
- 12.5" Stainless Steel Skillet
- 2qt and 4qt Saucepan with lids
- 3qt Soup Pot with lid
- 3.5qt and 5qt Sauté pan with lid
- 8qt Stockpot with lid
- 8.5 in. Skillet: 8.5 in. diam., 1.5 in. high; 1.63 lb.
- 11 in. Skillet: 11 in. diam., 1.75 in. high; 2.81 lb.
- 12.5in. Skillet: 12.5in. diam., 2 in. high; 3.42 lb.
- 2qt Saucepan: 7.62 in. diam., 3 in. high; 2.7 lb. with lid.
- 4qt Saucepan: 9.25 in. diam., 4 in. high; 4.16 lb. with lid.
- 3qt Soup Pot: 8.5 in. diam., 3.5 in. high; 3.29 lb. with lid.
- 3.5qt Sauté Pan: 10.75 in. diam., 2.75 in. high; 4.27 lb. with lid.
- 5qt Sauté Pan: 12.37in. diam., 2.75 in. high; 5.53 lb. with lid.
- 8qt Stockpot: 10.75 in. diam., 5.75 in. high; 5.44 lb. with lid.
This product contains: PTFE, PFA, FEP (CECBP - Priority Chemicals) Click here to learn more
Use and Care
- Metal utensil safe
- Oven and broiler safe; ProBond stainless is heat tolerant up to 600°F
- TITUM ® NonStick is oven safe to 500°F and is PFOA-free
- Dishwasher Safe
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
This product is covered by our Lifetime Warranty
You have 45 days from purchase to return the product. To learn more please visit https://hestanculinary.com/policies/refund-policy
Free ground shipping for orders over $49 to all 50 United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). We cannot ship to PO boxes at this time.
Please visit HestanCulinary.ca to place your order for shipping to Canada.
For all other orders outside of the U.S., please contact us at Intlorders@hestan.com
ProBond and NanoBond have a similar tri-ply construction with 18/10 stainless steel as the interior/cooking surface and our exclusive alumnium ProCoreTM. Where NanoBond differs is that the 18/10 stainless steel is further protected by thousands of molecular titanium nano-layers that create an incredibly durable and impermeable surface that is 400% harder than stainless steel and ultra-smooth.
Both our ProBond and Thomas Keller Insignia collections are made of tri-ply 18/10 stainless steel with our exclusive pure aluminum ProCore™ that delivers 35% greater heat conduction.
What's in Common?
- ProCore™ delivers 35% greater heat conduction
- Induction compatible
- Signature Hestan Advantages...
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Lifetime warranty
- ProBond is clad stainless-steel cookware, similar to All Clad, but with advanced features and benefits. The tri-ply construction is optimized by cold forging the steel so the base and rims are thicker for durability, but the sidewalls are thinner to help reduce the weight.
- Chef Keller's bespoke handle design, which rests comfortably in hand, minimizes heat transfer via stay-cool handle vent, and offers an improved angle for lifting and moving the cookware. Most notably, the innovative seamless handle eliminates the food-trapping crevice with beauty and incomparable craftsmanship.
- The Thomas Keller Insignia collection features two universal lids designed to fit all the vessels in the collection and reduce manufacturing waste by eliminating extraneous lids.
- ProBond includes our signature stainless steel Hestan lid that is interchangeable between our NanoBond and CopperBond collections.
- Insignia pieces have a lightly-brushed stainless steel interior and exterior for an elevated commercial look
- ProBond has a polished stainless steel rim paired with brushed stainless steel body.
To learn more about this exclusive collection with Chef Thomas Keller, visit our Insignia Story Page.
Superior Heat Conduction
Tri-ply stainless steel construction with our exclusive pure aluminum ProCore delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other clad cookware.
Chef Inspired Design
Reinforced stainless rims guard against the inevitable whack of the whisk, while their flared design ensures drip-free pouring. Flush rivets prevent food buildup within the cooking surface and also allow for easy nesting storage.
Heavy Duty Construction
Our cold forging process provides a thicker base for even heat distribution, thinner side walls for lighter weight and thicker rims for increased durability.
The Hestan Advantages
How to Clean
ProBond is dishwasher safe. Unlike other stainless steel cookware, ProBond's sealed rims prevent delamination making it truly dishwasher safe. Over time, stainless steel may stain due to oil build up. Any staining or residue can be scrubbed with the powdered version of Barkeeper's friend and a soft scrubber.