Push culinary boundaries with cookware innovation by equipping the kitchen with a Hestan ProBond Stainless Steel TITUM® Nonstick Skillet. Available in three sizes, ProBond®s Professional Clad Stainless Steel frying pans are handcrafted in Italy using a tri-ply body and responsive pure aluminum core for optimum performance, maximum durability, and fast, even heat distribution.
Finished with Hestan's exclusive TITUM® nonstick system, these skillets feature a 5-layer system consisting of 3 layers of nonstick made without PFOA, reinforced with diamond particles, and anchored to the pan with durable titanium plasma technology.
A true stovetop workhorse, these fry pans are quick to heat, ideally weighted, and provide 20% more cooking surface than traditional pans its size for better browning. Ergonomic handles are secured with flush rivets to provide a firm, comfortable hold when cooking or serving. These durable skillets are dishwasher safe for a quick cleanup and oven safe to 500°F for stove to oven cooking.
The Hestan Advantage
- DURABLE NONSTICK - multi-layer nonstick finish is reinforced with diamond particles for 22x more durability than typical nonstick.
PROCORE™ ALUMINUM - The exclusive triple-bonded stainless-steel base delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster heating and recovery time - so you stay in control.
SEALED, FLARED RIMS - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear. They are 100% (truly) dishwasher safe forever, with no sharp edges ever and are flared to offer perfect drip free pouring.
- FLUSH RIVETS - Ergonomic stainless steel handle is secured to the family pan with dual flush rivets for easy cleaning and nesting storage
- OVEN SAFE - Induction compatible stainless steel pan is broiler safe and oven safe to 500°F for cooking versatility
Details You'll Love
- Nonstick coating made without PFOA
- Sealed rims
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- 100% dishwasher-safe (hand washing recommended)
- Optimized for induction
- Length: 14.75 in.
- Diameter: 8.5 in.
- Height without lid: 1.5 in.
- Weight without lid: 1.81 lb.
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 5.75 in.
- Length: 18.75 in.
- Diameter: 11.0 in.
- Height without lid: 1.75 in.
- Weight without lid: 2.8 lb.
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 8.0 in.
- Length: 21.0 in.
- Diameter: 12.5 in.
- Height without lid: 2.0 in.
- Weight without lid: 3.52 lb.
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 9.5 in.
Two Piece Set Sku: 31645
This product contains: PTFE, PFA, FEP (CECBP - Priority Chemicals) Click here to learn more
Use and Care
- Metal utensil safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher Safe
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
This product is covered by our Lifetime Warranty
You have 45 days from purchase to return the product. To learn more please visit https://hestanculinary.com/policies/refund-policy
Free ground shipping for orders over $49 to all 50 United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). We cannot ship to PO boxes at this time.
Please visit HestanCulinary.ca to place your order for shipping to Canada.
For all other orders outside of the U.S., please contact us at Intlorders@hestan.com
Care & Cleaning
- Before using for the first time, wash the inside of the item with care and dry thoroughly with a kitchen towel or a soft cloth.
- Your pan is dishwasher safe, however use a low-temperature or ECO cycle.
- Washing by hand with liquid detergent and a soft sponge is the best way to keep this item looking and working at its best.
- If you see signs of discoloration on the exterior of your pan, from turning the heat up too high, a stainless steel cleanser will do the trick.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or metallic scrubbing pads or brushes on the nonstick surface.
- For discoloration or residue buildup on the nonstick surface, you can heat up a mixture of 1 part water to 1 part white vinegar for about 5 minutes and scrub with a non-scratch sponge. Or you can try a paste of equal parts baking soda and water and a non-scratch sponge.
- Always cook over a moderate heat, and never heat the skillet when empty.
- High heat is not recommended. Start with medium heat and reduce to lower setting once food is added to the pan.
- To maintain the performance of your cookware for longer, we recommend you use plastic, silicone or wooden utensils
- Do not allow fatty foods to burn inside the pan.
- The handles can become hot and therefore, pot holders should be used.
- For electric ranges, select a burner that matches the size of the pan bottom as closely as possible.
- For gas ranges, adjust the flame to contact only the bottom surface of the cookware and not the sides.
- Never use a nonstick pan under the broiler or on a grill.
- Never leave any pan unattended on top of the stove or in the oven.
- Do not use aerosol cooking spray oils on nonstick.
Superior Heat Conduction
Tri-ply stainless steel construction with our exclusive pure aluminum ProCore delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other clad cookware.
Chef Inspired Design
Reinforced stainless rims guard against the inevitable whack of the whisk, while their flared design ensures drip-free pouring. Flush rivets prevent food buildup within the cooking surface and also allow for easy nesting storage.
Heavy Duty Construction
Our cold forging process provides a thicker base for even heat distribution, thinner side walls for lighter weight and thicker rims for increased durability.
The Hestan Advantages
How to Clean
ProBond is dishwasher safe. Unlike other stainless steel cookware, ProBond's sealed rims prevent delamination making it truly dishwasher safe. Over time, stainless steel may stain due to oil build up. Any staining or residue can be scrubbed with the powdered version of Barkeeper's friend and a soft scrubber.