Push culinary boundaries with cookware innovation by equipping the kitchen with a Hestan ProBond Stainless Steel 3.5-Quart TITUM® Nonstick Sauté Pan with Lid. This medium-sized ProBond Professional Clad Stainless Steel sauté is handcrafted in Italy and features a tri-ply body with a responsive pure aluminum core for optimum performance, maximum durability, and fast, even heat distribution.
Finished with Hestan's exclusive TITUM® nonstick system, this high performance sauté pan features a 5-layer system consisting of 3 layers of premium nonstick reinforced with diamond particles and anchored to the pan with durable titanium plasma technology. Ideal for a wide range of recipes, the sauté is quick to heat, ideally weighted, and provides a 20% larger cooking surface than traditional pans its size. The ergonomic handle is secured with flush rivets to provide a firm, comfortable hold when cooking or serving, a matching stainless steel lid seals in heat and incredible flavor, and the sauté pan is dishwasher safe for a quick cleanup and oven safe to 500°F for stove to oven cooking.
The Hestan Advantage
- DURABLE NONSTICK - multi-layer nonstick finish is reinforced with diamond particles for 22x more durability than typical nonstick.
- PROCORE ALUMINUM - ProBond Professional Clad Stainless Steel pots and pans are handcrafted in Italy and feature a tri-ply body with a responsive pure aluminum core for optimum performance, maximum durability, and fast, even heat distribution.
- LARGER COOKING SURFACE - Clad stainless steel and nonstick frying pans and sauté pan feature a unique curved sidewall, which allows for a 20% larger cooking surface for better browning and searing.
- SEALED, FLARED RIMS - Pots and pans are equipped with sealed rims that are encapsulated in stainless steel to protect against delamination and pitting and flared to offer perfect drip-free pouring.
- FLUSH RIVETS - Ergonomic stainless steel handle is secured to the saute pan with dual flush rivets for easy cleaning and nesting storage.
- OVEN SAFE - Clad stainless steel sauté pan is oven safe to 500°F for cooking versatility.
Details You'll Love
- Nonstick coating made without PFOA
- Sealed rims
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Stainless steel lid included
- Lifetime Warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Optimized for induction
This product contains: PTFE, PFA, FEP (CECBP - Priority Chemicals) Click here to learn more
Use and Care
This product is covered by our Lifetime Warranty
You have 45 days from purchase to return the product. To learn more please visit https://hestanculinary.com/policies/refund-policy
Free ground shipping for orders over $49 to all 50 United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). We cannot ship to PO boxes at this time.
Please visit HestanCulinary.ca to place your order for shipping to Canada.
For all other orders outside of the U.S., please contact us at Intlorders@hestan.com
Care & Cleaning
- Before using for the first time, wash the inside of the item with care and dry thoroughly with a kitchen towel or a soft cloth.
- Your pan is dishwasher safe, however use a low-temperature or ECO cycle.
- Washing by hand with liquid detergent and a soft sponge is the best way to keep this item looking and working at its best.
- If you see signs of discoloration on the exterior of your pan, from turning the heat up too high, a stainless steel cleanser will do the trick.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or metallic scrubbing pads or brushes on the nonstick surface.
- For discoloration or residue buildup on the nonstick surface, you can heat up a mixture of 1 part water to 1 part white vinegar for about 5 minutes and scrub with a non-scratch sponge. Or you can try a paste of equal parts baking soda and water and a non-scratch sponge.
- Always cook over a moderate heat, and never heat the skillet when empty.
- High heat is not recommended. Start with medium heat and reduce to lower setting once food is added to the pan.
- To maintain the performance of your cookware for longer, we recommend you use plastic, silicone or wooden utensils
- Do not allow fatty foods to burn inside the pan.
- The handles can become hot and therefore, pot holders should be used.
- For electric ranges, select a burner that matches the size of the pan bottom as closely as possible.
- For gas ranges, adjust the flame to contact only the bottom surface of the cookware and not the sides.
- Never use a nonstick pan under the broiler or on a grill.
- Never leave any pan unattended on top of the stove or in the oven.
- Do not use aerosol cooking spray oils on nonstick.
Why TITUM® Nonstick?
22x More Durable
TITUM Nonstick durability goes beyond the cooking surface. The 5-layer system includes 3 layers of nonstick reinforced with diamond particles and anchored to the pan with titanium plasma technology.
TITUM Nonstick's textured nonstick surface delivers exceptional searing, browning and deglazing performance.
Chef Inspired Design
Features like sealed and flared rims, flush rivets, ergonomic French-style handle and greater cooking surface area. TITUM Nonstick is built to last in professional kitchens. But it works just as hard at home.
Triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCore™ aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating. Every TITUM Nonstick skillet is handcrafted in Italy to the highest standards of fit and finish.
The Hestan Advantages
How to Clean
ProBond TITUM Nonstick is dishwasher safe. Unlike other stainless steel cookware, ProBond's sealed rims prevent delamination making it truly dishwasher safe.
Over time, the stainless steel exterior may stain due to oil build up. Any staining or residue can be scrubbed with Barkeeper's friend and a soft scrubber. For tough stains on the TITUM nonstick surface, heat white vinegar and baking soda over low heat and gently scrub with a nonabrasive brush.