Push culinary boundaries with cookware innovation by equipping the kitchen with a Hestan ProBond Stainless Steel TITUM® Nonstick Essential Pan with Lid. ProBond® Professional Clad Stainless Steel 3.5qt essential pan is handcrafted in Italy using a tri-ply body and responsive pure aluminum core for optimum performance, maximum durability, and fast, even heat distribution. The rounded bottom allows for ease of cooking when crafting family-sized meals and it’s versatility makes for the perfect all-in-one pan.
Finished with Hestan's exclusive TITUM® nonstick system, these skillets feature a 5-layer system consisting of 3 layers of nonstick made without PFOA, reinforced with diamond particles, and anchored to the pan with durable titanium plasma technology. Rims are flared for precision pouring, while the ergonomic handle is secured with flush rivets to provide a firm, comfortable hold when cooking or serving. This durable essential pan is dishwasher safe for a quick cleanup and oven to 500°F for stove to oven cooking.
The Hestan Advantage
- DURABLE NONSTICK - multi-layer nonstick finish is reinforced with diamond particles for 22x more durability than typical nonstick.
- PROCORE™ ALUMINUM - The exclusive triple-bonded stainless-steel base delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster heating and recovery time - so you stay in control.
SEALED, FLARED RIMS - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear. They are 100% (truly) dishwasher safe forever, with no sharp edges ever and are flared to offer perfect drip free pouring.
- FLUSH RIVETS - Ergonomic stainless steel handle is secured to the family pan with dual flush rivets for easy cleaning and nesting storage
OVEN SAFE - Induction compatible stainless steel pan is oven safe to 500°F for cooking versatility
MADE IN ITALY - Hestan everything pan has been handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
Details You'll Love
- Nonstick coating made without PFOA
- Sealed rims
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Stainless steel lid included
- Lifetime Warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- 100% dishwasher-safe (hand washing recommended)
- Optimized for induction
- Length: 17.72 in
- Diameter: 10 in
- Height with lid: 5.79 in
- Height without lid: 3.63 in
- Weight with lid: 4.62 lb
- Weight without lid: 3.28 lb
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 6.75 in.
This product contains: PTFE, PFA, FEP (CECBP - Priority Chemicals) Click here to learn more
This product is covered by our Lifetime Warranty
You have 45 days from purchase to return the product. To learn more please visit https://hestanculinary.com/policies/refund-policy
Free ground shipping for orders over $49 to all 50 United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). We cannot ship to PO boxes at this time.
Please visit HestanCulinary.ca to place your order for shipping to Canada.
For all other orders outside of the U.S., please contact us at Intlorders@hestan.com
Care & Cleaning
- Before using for the first time, wash the inside of the item with care and dry thoroughly with a kitchen towel or a soft cloth.
- Your pan is dishwasher safe, however use a low-temperature or ECO cycle.
- Washing by hand with liquid detergent and a soft sponge is the best way to keep this item looking and working at its best.
- If you see signs of discoloration on the exterior of your pan, from turning the heat up too high, a stainless steel cleanser will do the trick.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or metallic scrubbing pads or brushes on the nonstick surface.
- For discoloration or residue buildup on the nonstick surface, you can heat up a mixture of 1 part water to 1 part white vinegar for about 5 minutes and scrub with a non-scratch sponge. Or you can try a paste of equal parts baking soda and water and a non-scratch sponge.
- Always cook over a moderate heat, and never heat the skillet when empty.
- High heat is not recommended. Start with medium heat and reduce to lower setting once food is added to the pan.
- To maintain the performance of your cookware for longer, we recommend you use plastic, silicone or wooden utensils
- Do not allow fatty foods to burn inside the pan.
- The handles can become hot and therefore, pot holders should be used.
- For electric ranges, select a burner that matches the size of the pan bottom as closely as possible.
- For gas ranges, adjust the flame to contact only the bottom surface of the cookware and not the sides.
- Never use a nonstick pan under the broiler or on a grill.
- Never leave any pan unattended on top of the stove or in the oven.
- Do not use aerosol cooking spray oils on nonstick.
Why TITUM® Nonstick?
22x More Durable
TITUM Nonstick durability goes beyond the cooking surface. The 5-layer system includes 3 layers of nonstick reinforced with diamond particles and anchored to the pan with titanium plasma technology.
TITUM Nonstick's textured nonstick surface delivers exceptional searing, browning and deglazing performance.
Chef Inspired Design
Features like sealed and flared rims, flush rivets, ergonomic French-style handle and greater cooking surface area. TITUM Nonstick is built to last in professional kitchens. But it works just as hard at home.
Triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCore™ aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating. Every TITUM Nonstick skillet is handcrafted in Italy to the highest standards of fit and finish.
The Hestan Advantages
How to Clean
ProBond TITUM Nonstick is dishwasher safe. Unlike other stainless steel cookware, ProBond's sealed rims prevent delamination making it truly dishwasher safe.
Over time, the stainless steel exterior may stain due to oil build up. Any staining or residue can be scrubbed with Barkeeper's friend and a soft scrubber. For tough stains on the TITUM nonstick surface, heat white vinegar and baking soda over low heat and gently scrub with a nonabrasive brush.