Chef-designed and kitchen-proven with sustainability at the core, Chef Thomas Keller’s tri-ply clad Insignia Stainless Steel Rondeau raises the bar for professional culinary performance with purpose-built cookware focused on exceptional results while remaining eco-friendly. Designed by Chef Keller, this Insignia rondeau boasts flush, dual-riveted handles, for easy cleaning and space-saving stacking.
The triple-bonded 18/10 stainless steel construction featuring Hestan’s exclusive ProCore™ aluminum, delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster, more consistent heating, plus faster recovery time to stay in control of temperature and timing. In addition, you’ll find that the rondeau is wider, not taller, to increase cooking surface for greater flavor building when creating hearty stews, rich cassoulets, or braising osso buco. Durable, innovative sealed rims make this thoughtfully crafted rondeau 100% dishwasher safe, while purposeful engineering accommodates a wide range of culinary needs including oven and broil safe to 600°F.
The Hestan Advantage
- BESPOKE HANDLE DESIGN - Ergonomically crafted handle boasts a seamless-fit handle that eliminates food build-up for easy cleaning, while the heat vent is designed to reduce heat transfer by up to 20% >
- OPTIMAL CRAFTSMANSHIP - Italian crafted rondeau is made from tri-ply clad stainless steel with ProCore™ aluminum core for optimum culinary performance
- ECO-CONSCIOUS - Sustainability is the core of Insignia from universal lids for reduced clutter and manufacturing waste, to packaging made from recycled materials for an all around environmentally conscious cookware collection
- DURABLE, INNOVATIVE RIMS - Stainless steel rondeau features sealed rims to reduce wear and tear while ensuring 100% dishwasher safe capability and flared for drip free pouring
- CHEF-INSPIRED RIVETS - Designed for the culinary creative, this pan features flush rivets, making it easy to clean by preventing food build-up, while being ideal for stacking and nesting
- CONVENIENCE WITHIN REACH - Italian made stainless steel rondeau is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, broiler and oven safe 600°F to accommodate a wide range of recipes
- USE AND CARE - Metal utensil safe, oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 600°F, dishwasher safe, suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Hestan Thomas Keller Insignia cookware set is backed by a lifetime warranty
Details You'll Love
- Sealed Rims
- Oven safe to 600°F
- Superior pan geometry
- Ergonomic seamless-fit handle
- Sustainable products and packaging
- Induction capable
- Handcrafted in Italy
- 6qt Rondeau: 11.41 in. diam., 3.39 in. high
- Sku: 31025
- 9qt Rondeau: 12.44 in. diam., 4.88 in. high
- Sku: 31023
This product is covered by our Lifetime Warranty
You have 45 days from purchase to return the product. To learn more please visit https://hestanculinary.com/policies/refund-policy
Free ground shipping for orders over $49 to all 50 United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). We cannot ship to PO boxes at this time.
Please visit HestanCulinary.ca to place your order for shipping to Canada.
For all other orders outside of the U.S., please contact us at Intlorders@hestan.com
Why Thomas Keller InsigniaTM ?
Innovative seamless handle eliminates food-trapping crevice with beauty and incomparable craftsmanship. The stay-cool vent reduces heat transfer by 20%.
Designed to fit all vessels and available in two sizes, Universal lids eliminate clutter and reduce manufacturing waste by eliminating extraneous pieces.
The Hestan branded steam vent releases steam to aid in temperature control, reduce rattling and optimize reductions.
Chef Thomas Keller was instrumental in the design and innovation of Insignia- developing an exceptionally thoughtful and practical collection. This is the same cookware used in Chef Keller's kitchens: The French Laundry, Per Se, Bouchon, Ad Hoc, The Surf Club Restaurant and La Calenda.
Superior Heat Conduction
The triple-bonded construction with delivers 35% greater heat conduction than aluminum-clad cookware, thanks to its high-performance pure alumnium ProCore ™
The Hestan Advantages
Thomas Keller’s name is synonymous with quality and high standards. The chef and proprietor has established a collection of restaurants that sets a new paradigm within the hospitality profession, including The French Laundry, in Napa Valley, and Per Se, in New York, among others.
He is the first and only American-born chef to hold multiple three-star ratings from the prestigious Michelin Guide, as well as the first American male chef to be designated a Chevalier of The French Legion of Honor, the highest decoration in France.
Chef Keller has earned countless accolades, including The Culinary Institute of America’s “Chef of the Year” Award and the James Beard Foundation’s “Outstanding Chef” and “Outstanding Restaurateur” Awards
How to Clean
Thomas Keller Insignia is dishwasher safe. Unlike other stainless steel cookware, Thomas Keller Insignia's sealed rims prevent delamination making it truly dishwasher safe. Over time, stainless steel may stain due to oil build up. Any staining or residue can be scrubbed with the powder version of Barkeeper's friend and a soft scrubber.