NEW! Limited edition ProBond set includes two TITUM Nonstick skillets, never before seen in a ProBond set!
Push culinary boundaries with cookware innovation by equipping the kitchen with a Hestan ProBond Professional Clad Stainless Steel Multi-Clad Cookware Set. ProBond Professional Clad Stainless Steel is handcrafted in Italy and features a tri-ply body with responsive pure aluminum core for optimum performance, maximum durability, and fast, even heat distribution. Skillets feature unique curved sidewalls, which allow for 20% greater cooking surface when crafting palate evoking meals.
Never before featured in a ProBond set are our TITUM Nonstick 8.5-inch and 11-inch skillets, finished with Hestan's exclusive TITUM® nonstick system, these skillets feature a 5-layer system consisting of 3 layers of nonstick made without PFOA, reinforced with diamond particles, and anchored to the pan with durable titanium plasma technology.
Interchangeable lids rest snug on rims to lock in vital heat for maximum flavor, while ergonomic handles are secured with flush rivets to provide a firm, comfortable hold when cooking or serving. This durable cookware set is dishwasher safe for a quick cleanup and oven/broiler safe to 600°F for stove-to-oven cooking (TITUM Nonstick oven safe to 500°F).
The Hestan Advantage
- Sealed Rims - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear. They are 100% (truly) dishwasher safe forever, with no sharp edges ever.
- Flush Rivets - Chef-inspired flush rivets, make Hestan cookware easy to clean by preventing food build up. They are also ideal for stacking and nesting.
- ProCore Aluminum - The exclusive triple-bonded stainless-steel base delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster, more consistent heating, plus faster recovery time to stay in control of temperature and timing.
Details You'll Love
- 100% dishwasher-safe
- 18/10 stainless steel
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- TITUM Nonstick is made without PFOA and is oven safe to 500°F
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Optimized for induction
- 8.5" and 11" TITUM Nonstick Skillet
- 12.5" Skillet
- 2qt and 4qt Saucepan with lids
- 3qt Soup Pot with lid
- 3.5qt and 5qt Sauté pan with lid
- 8qt Stockpot with lid
- 8.5 in. Skillet: 8.5 in. diam., 1.5 in. high; 1.63 lb.
- 11 in. Skillet: 11 in. diam., 1.75 in. high; 2.81 lb.
- 12.5in. Skillet: 12.5in. diam., 2 in. high; 3.42 lb.
- 2qt Saucepan: 7.62 in. diam., 3 in. high; 2.7 lb. with lid.
- 4qt Saucepan: 9.25 in. diam., 4 in. high; 4.16 lb. with lid.
- 3qt Soup Pot: 8.5 in. diam., 3.5 in. high; 3.29 lb. with lid.
- 3.5qt Sauté Pan: 10.75 in. diam., 2.75 in. high; 4.27 lb. with lid.
- 5qt Sauté Pan: 12.37in. diam., 2.75 in. high; 5.53 lb. with lid.
- 8qt Stockpot: 10.75 in. diam., 5.75 in. high; 5.44 lb. with lid.
- Set may arrive in multiple boxes.
This product contains: PTFE, PFA, FEP (CECBP - Priority Chemicals) Click here to learn more
Use and Care
- Metal utensil safe
- Oven and broiler safe; ProBond stainless is heat tolerant up to 600°F
- TITUM NonStick is oven safe to 500°F and is PFOA-free
- Dishwasher Safe
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
This product is covered by our Lifetime Warranty
You have 45 days from purchase to return the product. To learn more please visit https://hestanculinary.com/policies/refund-policy
Free ground shipping for orders over $49 to all 50 United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). We cannot ship to PO boxes at this time.
Please visit HestanCulinary.ca to place your order for shipping to Canada.
For all other orders outside of the U.S., please contact us at Intlorders@hestan.com
Superior Heat Conduction
Tri-ply stainless steel construction with our exclusive pure aluminum ProCore delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other clad cookware.
Chef Inspired Design
Reinforced stainless rims guard against the inevitable whack of the whisk, while their flared design ensures drip-free pouring. Flush rivets prevent food buildup within the cooking surface and also allow for easy nesting storage.
Heavy Duty Construction
Our cold forging process provides a thicker base for even heat distribution, thinner side walls for lighter weight and thicker rims for increased durability.
The Hestan Advantages
How to Clean
ProBond is dishwasher safe. Unlike other stainless steel cookware, ProBond's sealed rims prevent delamination making it truly dishwasher safe. Over time, stainless steel may stain due to oil build up. Any staining or residue can be scrubbed with the powdered version of Barkeeper's friend and a soft scrubber.