Push culinary boundaries with cookware innovation by equipping the kitchen with a Hestan ProBond Stainless Steel TITUM® Nonstick Cookware Set. ProBond Professional Clad Stainless Steel pots and pans are handcrafted in Italy and feature a tri-ply body with a responsive pure aluminum core for optimum performance, maximum durability, and fast, even heat distribution. Finished with Hestan's exclusive TITUM® nonstick system, this innovative cookware features a 5-layer system consisting of 3 layers of premium nonstick reinforced with diamond particles and anchored to the pots and pans with durable titanium plasma technology. Both frying pans and the 3.5-quart sauté are designed to provide a 20% larger cooking surface than traditional pans their size, and just like the 3-quart saucepan and 8-quart stock pot, they are quick to heat and ideally weighted. The saute, saucepan, and stock pot are all matched with a clad stainless steel lid to lock in heat and drive incredible flavors. All the pieces feature ergonomic handles secured with flush rivets to provide a firm, comfortable hold when cooking or serving. Durable and versatile clad construction is dishwasher safe for convenient cleanup and oven/broiler safe to 600°F for stove to oven cooking.
The Hestan Advantage
- DURABLE NONSTICK - multi-layer nonstick finish is reinforced with diamond particles for 22x more durability than typical nonstick.
- PROCORE ALUMINUM - ProBond Professional Clad Stainless Steel pots and pans are handcrafted in Italy and feature a tri-ply body with a responsive pure aluminum core for optimum performance, maximum durability, and fast, even heat distribution.
- LARGER COOKING SURFACE - Clad stainless steel and nonstick frying pans and saute pan feature a unique curved sidewall, which allows for a 20% larger cooking surface for better browning and searing.
- SEALED, FLARED RIMS - Pots and pans are equipped with sealed rims that are encapsulated in stainless steel to protect against delamination and pitting and flared to offer perfect drip-free pouring.
- SECURE, FLUSH RIVETS - Ergonomic stainless steel handle is secured to the saute pan with dual flush rivets for easy cleaning and nesting storage.
- OVEN SAFE - Clad stainless steel saute pan is broiler safe and oven safe to 500°F for cooking versatility.
- VERSATILE SET INCLUDES - Clad stainless steel and TITUM® nonstick cookware set includes two skillets and 1.5-quart and 3-quart saucepans, a 3.5-quart sauté pan, and an 8-quart stock pot paired with matching clad stainless steel lids to lock in heat and moisture and drive incredible flavors across a broader range of recipes.
Details You'll Love
- Hand wash recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Stainless Steel Lids included
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime Warranty
- Hancrafted in Italy
- Optimized for Induction
- Diameter: 8.5 in
- Height: 1.5 in
- Weight: 1.63 lb
11 in Skillet
- Diameter: 11 in
- Height: 1.75 in
- Weight: 2.81 lb
1.5 qt Saucepan
- Diameter: 6.75 in
- Height: 3 in
- Weight w/ lid: 2.19 lb
3 qt Saucepan
- Diameter: 8.5 in
- Height: 3.5 in
- Weight w/ lid: 3 lb
3.5 qt Saute Pan
- Diameter: 10.75 in
- Height: 2.75 in
- Weight w/ lid: 3.81 lb
8 qt Stock Pot
- Diameter: 10.75 in
- Height: 5.75 in
- Weight w/ lid: 4.81 lb
Use and Care
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Dishwasher Safe
- Suitable for cooktops, including induction
This product contains: PTFE, PFA, FEP (CECBP - Priority Chemicals) Click here to learn more
This product is covered by our Lifetime Warranty
You have 45 days from purchase to return the product. To learn more please visit https://hestanculinary.com/policies/refund-policy
Free ground shipping for orders over $49 to all 50 United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). We cannot ship to PO boxes at this time.
Please visit HestanCulinary.ca to place your order for shipping to Canada.
For all other orders outside of the U.S., please contact us at Intlorders@hestan.com
Why TITUM® Nonstick?
22x More Durable
TITUM Nonstick durability goes beyond the cooking surface. The 5-layer system includes 3 layers of nonstick reinforced with diamond particles and anchored to the pan with titanium plasma technology.
TITUM Nonstick's textured nonstick surface delivers exceptional searing, browning and deglazing performance.
Chef Inspired Design
Features like sealed and flared rims, flush rivets, ergonomic French-style handle and greater cooking surface area. TITUM Nonstick is built to last in professional kitchens. But it works just as hard at home.
Triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCore™ aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating. Every TITUM Nonstick skillet is handcrafted in Italy to the highest standards of fit and finish.
The Hestan Advantages
How to Clean
ProBond TITUM Nonstick is dishwasher safe. Unlike other stainless steel cookware, ProBond's sealed rims prevent delamination making it truly dishwasher safe.
Over time, the stainless steel exterior may stain due to oil build up. Any staining or residue can be scrubbed with Barkeeper's friend and a soft scrubber. For tough stains on the TITUM nonstick surface, heat white vinegar and baking soda over low heat and gently scrub with a nonabrasive brush.