For ultimate performance and modern elegance, equip the kitchen with a Hestan CopperBond Induction Copper Saucepan. Available in 4 sizes, these durable and elegant saucepans have been constructed from 5-layers of 18/10 stainless steel and a 100% copper core for quick, even heating and exceptional temperature control. The stainless steel lid rests snug on the rim to lock in vital heat for rich flavorful soups, sauces, and reductions. The ergonomic handle has been designed for maximum comfort and control, and is secured with flush rivets for easy cleaning and nesting storage capability. Handcrafted in Italy, these innovative, induction compatible saucepans are oven safe to 600°F for superior cooking versatility.
The Hestan Advantage
- Flush Rivets - Chef-inspired flush rivets, make Hestan cookware easy to clean by preventing food build up. They are also ideal for stacking and nesting.
- 100% Copper Core - Innovative 5-layer bonded construction with a thick 100% pure copper core for quick heating, exceptional temperature control, and even heat distribution.
- Durable 18/10 Stainless Steel Base - Revolutionary wrap-around stainless steel base for enhanced durability and optimized for induction efficiency.
Details You'll Love
- Reinforced rims
- Beautiful and modern copper-stainless exterior
- Oven safe to 600°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Stainless steel lid included
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Diameter: 6.88 in.
- Height: 3 in.
- Weight w/ lidL 2.94 lb.
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 6.0 in.
- Sku: 31593
- Diameter: 7.63 in.
- Height: 3 in.
- Weight w/ lid: 3.39 lb.
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 6.25 in.
- Sku: 31594
- Diameter: 8.5 in.
- Height: 3.5 in.
- Weight w/ lid: 4.06 lb.
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 7.25 in.
- Sku: 31595
- Diameter: 9.25 in.
- Height: 4 in.
- Weight w/ lid: 4.98 lb.
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 8.0 in.
- Sku: 31596
Use and Care
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Metal utensil safe
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 600°F
- Hand-wash; thoroughly dry with a soft cloth
- We recommend Wright's Copper Cream for polishing and removing any discoloration.
- Avoid using steel wool, scouring pads or harsh detergents
- Copper will develop a natural patina over time. To restore the shiny appearance, use a copper polish and dry thoroughly with a clean soft cloth
- Not recommended for the dishwasher
This product is covered by our Lifetime Warranty
You have 45 days from purchase to return the product. To learn more please visit https://hestanculinary.com/policies/refund-policy
Free ground shipping for orders over $49 to all 50 United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). We cannot ship to PO boxes at this time.
Please visit HestanCulinary.ca to place your order for shipping to Canada.
For all other orders outside of the U.S., please contact us at Intlorders@hestan.com
Pure Copper Core
100% Copper core protected by 5-layer construction gives you the incomparable heat conduction and control of copper reinforced with remarkable durability and cleanability. High-grade non-reactive stainless steel provides a resilient and easy-cleaning cooking surface.
CopperBond’s wraparound magnetic stainless steel base is phenomenally-suited for induction. And once that reaction begins, the heat is conducted to the pure copper core for a breakthrough level of induction performance.
CopperBond’s fresh and modern aesthetic combines a two-toned copper and polished steel exterior that complements its high performance with high style. And you don’t have to be afraid to actually cook with it.
Chef Inspired Design
Reinforced stainless rims guard against the inevitable whack of the whisk, while their flared design ensures drip-free pouring. Flush rivets prevent food buildup within the cooking surface and also allow for easy nesting storage.
The Hestan Advantages
How to Clean
Copper will develop a natural patina over time. Hand wash and thoroughly dry with a soft cloth. We recommend Wright's Copper Cream for polishing and removing any discoloration.
Avoid using steel wool, scouring pads or harsh cleaners that may scratch or stain the copper exterior. For the stainless steel sections you can use the powdered version of Barkeeper's Friend.