Culinary Survey Giveaway
This giveaway has closed. Congratulations to winner Teresa Lewellen.
HESTAN CULINARY SURVEY GIVEAWAY 2021 OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Hestan Culinary Survey Giveaway 2021 (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Hestan Culinary, Meyer Corporation, The Ramey Agency, LLC, and any other affiliated companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Hestan Culinary, One Meyer Plaza, Vallejo, CA 94590. Administrator: The Ramey Agency, LLC, 3100 North State Street, STE 300, Jackson, MS 39216
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on April 7, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”), ends on April 14, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”).
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter:
(a) Complete an Online Survey: Follow the hyperlink provided in any Hestan brand email inviting you to complete an experience survey through Survey Monkey. Only surveys using the hyperlink provided in a Hestan brand email inviting you to complete a survey will qualify. Any surveys completed through other means without following the hyperlink provided from the initial email will not qualify.In addition, to receive a Sweepstake entry, the content of the review must (a)be relevant to the questions being asked, (b)contain your honest feedback, (c)be completed in full and (d)be submitted within the Promotion Period. There is no requirement that the survey feedback be a positive endorsement. For the submission of your survey, you will receive one (1) entry into the drawing.
(b) Enter without Purchase or submitting a Survey: To enter without making a purchase or submitting a survey, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, valid email address, and date of birth on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Hestan Culinary Survey Giveaway,” ATTN: Andrea Humes, One Meyer Plaza, Vallejo, CA 94590. For the submission, you will receive one (1) entry into the entry drawing. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by and received by April 14, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to submit will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period, on or around April 15, 2021. The potential winners will be notified by email with the prize information on or around April 15, 2021. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted within five (5) days of initial outreach, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within one month after the conclusion of the Entry Period.
6. Verification of The Potential Winner: The potential Winner shall be randomly selected from all eligible entries. Winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. The Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Compliance and a Publicity/Liability Release in order to receive the Prize. Failure to sign and return all such requested documentation by the return date specified by the Sponsor after notification of winning the Prize will result in forfeiture of the Prize and the subsequent selection of an alternate potential Winner. The Winner will be issued an appropriate tax form (e.g., Form 1099) in the amount of the ARV of the Prize. The potential Winner must comply with all of the terms and conditions contained in these Official Rules and the issuance of the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all of the requirements herein.
7. Prizes: One (1) winner will receive a Hestan NanoBond Essential 5-Piece set, which includes: one (1) 11” skillet, one (1) 2qt saucepan and lid, and one (1) 3.5qt sauté pan and lid. The cookware set will be delivered directly to the winner’s mailing address. For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries during the applicable entry period. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
8. Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising agencies, prize providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agent (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.