Push culinary boundaries with cookware innovation by equipping the kitchen with a Hestan ProBond Stainless Steel Sauté Pan. Available in 2 sizes, ProBond's Professional Clad Stainless Steel sauté pans are handcrafted in Italy using a tri-ply body and responsive pure aluminum core for optimum performance, maximum durability, and fast, even heat distribution. With wide surface area and vertical sidewalls, these versatile sauté pans are ideal for searing, browning, simmering, braising, and one-pot meals. Ergonomic handles are secured with flush rivets to provide a firm, comfortable hold when cooking or serving. These durable sauté pans are dishwasher safe for a quick cleanup and oven/broiler safe to 600°F for stove to oven cooking.
The Hestan Advantage
- Sealed Rims - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear. They are 100% (truly) dishwasher safe forever, with no sharp edges ever.
- Flush Rivets - Chef-inspired flush rivets, make Hestan cookware easy to clean by preventing food build up. They are also ideal for stacking and nesting.
- ProCore Aluminum - The exclusive triple-bonded stainless-steel base delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster, more consistent heating, plus faster recovery time to stay in control of temperature and timing.
Details You'll Love
- 100% dishwasher-safe
- 18/10 stainless steel
- Oven safe to 600°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Optimized for induction
- 3.5-Quart Length: 20.5 in.
- Diameter: 10.87 in.
- Height with lid: 4.88 in.
- Height without lid: 2.75 in.
- Weight with lid: 4.27 lb.
- Weight without lid: 3.2 lb.
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 9.5 in.
- Sku: 31568
- 5-Quart Length: 22.75 in.
- Diameter: 12.37 in.
- Height with lid: 5.0 in.
- Height without lid: 2.75 in.
- Weight with lid: 5.53 lb.
- Weight without lid: 3.82 lb.
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 10.75 in.
- Sku: 31570
Use and Care
- Metal utensil safe
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 600°F
- Dishwasher Safe
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
This product is covered by our Lifetime Warranty
You have 45 days from purchase to return the product. To learn more please visit https://hestanculinary.com/policies/refund-policy
Free ground shipping for orders over $49 to all 50 United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). We cannot ship to PO boxes at this time.
Please visit HestanCulinary.ca to place your order for shipping to Canada.
For all other orders outside of the U.S., please contact us at Intlorders@hestan.com
Superior Heat Conduction
Tri-ply stainless steel construction with our exclusive pure aluminum ProCore delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other clad cookware.
Chef Inspired Design
Reinforced stainless rims guard against the inevitable whack of the whisk, while their flared design ensures drip-free pouring. Flush rivets prevent food buildup within the cooking surface and also allow for easy nesting storage.
Heavy Duty Construction
Our cold forging process provides a thicker base for even heat distribution, thinner side walls for lighter weight and thicker rims for increased durability.
The Hestan Advantages
How to Clean
ProBond is dishwasher safe. Unlike other stainless steel cookware, ProBond's sealed rims prevent delamination making it truly dishwasher safe. Over time, stainless steel may stain due to oil build up. Any staining or residue can be scrubbed with the powdered version of Barkeeper's friend and a soft scrubber.