Induction Copper Ultimate Set, 10-Piece
For ultimate performance and modern elegance, equip the kitchen with a Hestan CopperBond Induction Copper 10-Piece Set. This carefully curated cookware set features an assortment of pots and pans to accommodate a wide range of recipes and techniques. Pots and pans have been constructed from 5-layers of stainless steel and a 100% copper core for quick, even heating and exceptional temperature control. This durable cookware set features flush rivets for easy cleaning and easy nesting storage. Stainless steel lids are interchangeable to fit the frying pans, while resting on the rims of all items to lock in vital heat for rich flavor. Ergonomic handles have been designed for maximum comfort and control, and are secured with flush rivets for easy cleaning and nesting storage capability. Handcrafted in Italy, this innovative, induction-compatible cookware set is oven safe to 600°F for superior cooking versatility.
The Hestan Advantage
- Flush Rivets - Chef-inspired flush rivets, make Hestan cookware easy to clean by preventing food built up. They are also ideal for stacking and nesting.
- 100% Copper Core - Innovative 5-layer bonded construction with a thick 100% pure copper core for quick heating, exceptional temperature control, and even heat distribution.
- Durable Stainless Steel Base - Revolutionary wrap-around stainless steel base for enhanced durability and optimized for induction efficiency.
Details You'll Love
- Reinforced rims
- Beautiful and modern copper-stainless exterior
- Oven safe to 600°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- 8.5″ and 11″ Skillet
- 1.5qt and 3qt Saucepan with lids
- 3.5qt Sauté pan with lid
- 6qt stockpot with lid
- 8.5 in. Skillet: 8.5 in. diam., 1.5 in. high; 2.05 lb.
- 11 in. Skillet: 11 in. diam., 1.75 in. high; 3.19 lb.
- 1.5qt Saucepan: 6.75 in. diam., 3 in. high; 2.94 lb. with lid.
- 3qt Saucepan: 8.5 in. diam., 3.5 in. high; 4.06 lb. with lid.
- 3.5qt Sauté Pan: 10.75 in. diam., 2.75 in. high; 5.59 lb. with lid.
- 6qt Stockpot: 10.75 in. diam., 5.0 in. high; 5.39 lb. with lid.
Use and Care
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Metal utensil safe
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 600°F
- Hand-wash; thoroughly dry with a soft cloth
- Avoid using steel wool, scouring pads or harsh detergents
- Copper will develop a natural patina over time. To restore the shiny appearance, use a copper polish and dry thoroughly with a clean soft cloth
- Not recommended for the dishwasher