Roasted Delicata with Pistachios
Side Dish, Appetizer
A go-to Fall recipe, delicata squash can be roasted with the skin on and is ideal for healthy snacking or a colorful side dish.
- 2 medium delicata squash, cut into thick rings (about ⅔ inches thick), seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon Herbs de Provence
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup roasted shelled pistachios, chopped
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped, plus leaves for serving
- ½ teaspoon sherry vinegar
Provisions™ OvenBond Half Sheet Pan
Products to Use:
Heat oven to 425°F. On a Hestan Provisions OvenBond Half Sheet Pan, toss squash with 2 tablespoons oil, ½ tsp salt, pepper and Herbs de Provence.
Roast until beginning to brown, 8-10 minutes.
- 2. Flip squash, and return to oven; roast until golden brown and tender, 6-8 minutes more. Transfer to platter.
3. In bowl, combine honey, pistachios, shallot, parsley, vinegar, remaining 2 Tbsp oil, and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper.
Spoon over squash and garnish with parsley leaves.