One Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
Main Course, Entree
Quick and easy homemade chicken noodle soup can be light, healthy, inexpensive and delicious, not to mention, ready in 30-minutes!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sliced carrot circles
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 tablespoons chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 7-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 12 oz uncooked egg noodles
- 1-1/2 cups shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon green onions for garnish
NanoBond® 8qt Stockpot
Products to Use:
In a Hestan NanoBond 8qt. Stockpot, heat butter on medium high heat.
Add carrots, celery, onions and sauté until the veggies become slightly tender.
Add ginger, garlic and sauté them for 1-2 minutes.
Add broth, thyme, oregano, bay leaf, salt, pepper and bring to boil.
Cook for another 5-minutes.
Add egg noodles and cook for 10-minutes or until the noodles become soft.
Add chicken and parsley and cook for another 3-minutes.
Discard the bay leaf and garnish with green onions and enjoy!