Thomas Keller Insignia™
New Year. New Recipes. New cookware!
Chef Tyler Florence's Favorite Cookware
Made In Italy
Just like anything in the kitchen, to create exceptional cookware, you must begin with exceptional ingredients. So we built our factories in Italy to ensure every vessel is crafted with the world’s best materials, machinery and hands
What makes each collection unique?
Titanium strength, lasting beauty
- Revolutionary cooking surface is 4X stronger and 5X the lifespan of typical stainless
- Scratch and stain resistant, maintaining beauty for a lifetime - guaranteed
- Delivers unrivaled cooking performance with 35% greater heat conductivity and safely handles temperatures up to 1050º F
Stunning beauty, brilliant conductivity.
- Pure copper core protected by 5-layer construction gives you the incomparable heat conduction and control of copper
- Wraparound magnetic stainless steel base is phenomenally-suited for induction
- Beautiful two-toned copper and polished steel exterior complements its high performance with high style
Clad Stainless Steel
Optimized for performance.
- Tri-ply body and responsive pure aluminum core for maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution.
- Optimized for all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Unique two-toned brushed steel exterior finish with beautiful polished steel band
Thomas Keller Insignia™
Professional Clad Stainless
- Durable tri-ply construction provides 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum clad cookware.
- Ergonomically crafted seamless-fit and stay-cool handle eliminates food build-up for easy cleaning.
- Wider bases deliver more cooking surface area and optimized contact with cooking surfaces.
Professional performance. Lasting Beauty.
Why Hestan Culinary?
Each collection of Hestan cookware delivers revolutionary culinary performance with innovative design and remarkable materials, backed by 14 global patents. You can’t fake quality. That’s why every product is meticulously handcrafted in Italy in our own factory to meet the highest standards of fit and finish. Hestan cookware not only cooks beautifully - but will still look beautiful for years to come.
The greatest chefs rely on hestan
When you’re cooking hundreds of dishes a night, every detail matters. That’s why we worked with chefs to reimagine and redesign cookware. They needed cookware that would not only live up to their exacting standards of performance, but would hold up to the demands of a professional kitchen – and still look beautiful for the next shift.
Hear from some of the world's greatest chefs
It's so great to be able to collaborate with a company that is both interested and invested in a chef's perspective on functionality and usability.Chef Timothy Hollingsworth | Executive Chef/Owner – Otium
You achieve maximum flavor in cooking when you start with the best products and pay attention to the details. Hestan embodies this ethos with innovative cookware crafted in Italy from the finest materials.Chef Matthew Accarrino | SPQR, San Francisco
Two things stand out about NanoBond - the weight feels lighter and it conducts heat more efficiently than other stainless steel.Chef Corey Lee | Benu & In Situ, San Francisco
I love the CopperBond - it delivers on consistency and performance - and it's strikingly beautiful on any stovetop. A true showpiece.Chef Allison Osario | The School of Quenelle
Hestan offers the most responsive, durable and beautiful cookware for chefs and home cooks.Chef Thomas Keller | The French Laundry, Yountville
Find the perfect cooking vessel for every need