Chef-designed and kitchen-proven with sustainability at the core, Thomas Keller’s tri-ply clad Insignia Stainless Steel Sauté Pan raises the bar for professional culinary performance with purpose-built cookware focused on exceptional results while remaining eco-friendly. Designed by Chef Keller, this Insignia sauté pan boasts a bespoke handle to rest comfortably in your hand, significantly reduce heat transfer with the thoughtfully placed heat vent, and is seamlessly fastened to the pan to eliminate one of the hardest to clean crevices.
The triple-bonded 18/10 stainless steel construction featuring Hestan’s exclusive ProCore™ aluminum, delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster, more consistent heating, plus faster recovery time to stay in control of temperature and timing. In addition, you’ll find that the sauté pan has 20% greater cooking surface area than traditional skillets for better heating, browning, and enhanced flavor, and is finished with TITUM® nonstick, multi-layer system - the world’s most durable nonstick made without PFOA. Durable, innovative sealed rims make this thoughtfully crafted pan 100% dishwasher safe, while purposeful engineering accommodates a wide range of culinary needs including oven safe to 500°F.
The Hestan Advantage
- BESPOKE HANDLE DESIGN - Ergonomically crafted handle boasts a seamless-fit handle that eliminates food build-up for easy cleaning, while the heat vent is designed to reduce heat transfer by up to 20%
- OPTIMAL CRAFTSMANSHIP - Italian crafted sauté pan is made from tri-ply clad stainless steel with ProCore™ aluminum core for optimum culinary performance
- ECO-CONSCIOUS - Sustainability is the core of Insignia from universal lids for reduced clutter and manufacturing waste, to packaging made from recycled materials for an all around environmentally conscious cookware collection
- DURABLE, SEALED RIMS - Stainless steel nonstick sauté pan features sealed rims to reduce wear and tear while ensuring 100% dishwasher safe capability and flared for drip free pouring
- FLUSH RIVETS - Designed for the culinary creative, this sauté pan features flush rivets, making it easy to clean by preventing food build-up, while being ideal for stacking and nesting
- DURABLE NONSTICK - multi-layer nonstick finish is reinforced with diamond particles for 22x more durability than typical nonstick.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Hestan Thomas Keller Insignia cookware is backed by a lifetime warranty
Details You'll Love
- Nonstick coating made without PFOA
- Sealed Rims
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Superior pan geometry
- Ergonomic seamless-fit handle
- Sustainable products and packaging
- Dishwasher safe (hand washing recommended)
- Induction capable
- Handcrafted in Italy
8.5" TITUM ® Nonstick Saute Pan
- Diameter: 8.54 in.
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 5.75 in.
- Height: 1.6 in.
- Weight: 1.8 lb
11" TITUM ® Nonstick Saute Pan
- Diameter: 10.91 in.
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 8.0 in.
- Height: 1.75 in.
- Weight: 2.5 lb
12.5" TITUM ® Nonstick Saute Pan
- Diameter: 12.48 in.
- Diameter of contact area for induction stoves: 9.5 in.
- Height: 2.0 in.
- Weight: 3.5 lb
This product contains: PTFE, PFA, FEP (CECBP - Priority Chemicals) Click here to learn more
Use and Care
- Metal utensil safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher Safe
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
This product is covered by our Lifetime Warranty
You have 45 days from purchase to return the product. To learn more please visit https://hestanculinary.com/policies/refund-policy
Free ground shipping for orders over $49 to all 50 United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). We cannot ship to PO boxes at this time.
Please visit HestanCulinary.ca to place your order for shipping to Canada.
For all other orders outside of the U.S., please contact us at Intlorders@hestan.com
Both our ProBond and Thomas Keller Insignia collections are made of tri-ply 18/10 stainless steel with our exclusive pure aluminum ProCore™ that delivers 35% greater heat conduction.
What's in Common?
- ProCore™ delivers 35% greater heat conduction
- Induction compatible
- Signature Hestan Advantages...
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Lifetime warranty
- ProBond is clad stainless-steel cookware, similar to All Clad, but with advanced features and benefits. The tri-ply construction is optimized by cold forging the steel so the base and rims are thicker for durability, but the sidewalls are thinner to help reduce the weight.
- Chef Keller's bespoke handle design, which rests comfortably in hand, minimizes heat transfer via stay-cool handle vent, and offers an improved angle for lifting and moving the cookware. Most notably, the innovative seamless handle eliminates the food-trapping crevice with beauty and incomparable craftsmanship.
- The Thomas Keller Insignia collection features two universal lids designed to fit all the vessels in the collection and reduce manufacturing waste by eliminating extraneous lids.
- ProBond includes our signature stainless steel Hestan lid that is interchangeable between our NanoBond and CopperBond collections.
- Insignia pieces have a lightly-brushed stainless steel interior and exterior for an elevated commercial look
- ProBond has a polished stainless steel rim paired with brushed stainless steel body.
To learn more about this exclusive collection with Chef Thomas Keller, visit our Insignia Story Page.
Care & Cleaning
- Before using for the first time, wash the inside of the item with care and dry thoroughly with a kitchen towel or a soft cloth.
- Your pan is dishwasher safe, however use a low-temperature or ECO cycle.
- Washing by hand with liquid detergent and a soft sponge is the best way to keep this item looking and working at its best.
- If you see signs of discoloration on the exterior of your pan, from turning the heat up too high, a stainless steel cleanser will do the trick.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or metallic scrubbing pads or brushes on the nonstick surface.
- For discoloration or residue buildup on the nonstick surface, you can heat up a mixture of 1 part water to 1 part white vinegar for about 5 minutes and scrub with a non-scratch sponge. Or you can try a paste of equal parts baking soda and water and a non-scratch sponge.
- Always cook over a moderate heat, and never heat the skillet when empty.
- High heat is not recommended. Start with medium heat and reduce to lower setting once food is added to the pan.
- To maintain the performance of your cookware for longer, we recommend you use plastic, silicone or wooden utensils
- Do not allow fatty foods to burn inside the pan.
- The handles can become hot and therefore, pot holders should be used.
- For electric ranges, select a burner that matches the size of the pan bottom as closely as possible.
- For gas ranges, adjust the flame to contact only the bottom surface of the cookware and not the sides.
- Never use a nonstick pan under the broiler or on a grill.
- Never leave any pan unattended on top of the stove or in the oven.
- Do not use aerosol cooking spray oils on nonstick.
Why Thomas Keller InsigniaTM ?
Innovative seamless handle eliminates food-trapping crevice with beauty and incomparable craftsmanship. The stay-cool vent reduces heat transfer by 20%.
Designed to fit all vessels and available in two sizes, Universal lids eliminate clutter and reduce manufacturing waste by eliminating extraneous pieces.
The Hestan branded steam vent releases steam to aid in temperature control, reduce rattling and optimize reductions.
Chef Thomas Keller was instrumental in the design and innovation of Insignia- developing an exceptionally thoughtful and practical collection. This is the same cookware used in Chef Keller's kitchens: The French Laundry, Per Se, Bouchon, Ad Hoc, The Surf Club Restaurant and La Calenda.
Superior Heat Conduction
The triple-bonded construction with delivers 35% greater heat conduction than aluminum-clad cookware, thanks to its high-performance pure alumnium ProCore ™
The Hestan Advantages
Thomas Keller’s name is synonymous with quality and high standards. The chef and proprietor has established a collection of restaurants that sets a new paradigm within the hospitality profession, including The French Laundry, in Napa Valley, and Per Se, in New York, among others.
He is the first and only American-born chef to hold multiple three-star ratings from the prestigious Michelin Guide, as well as the first American male chef to be designated a Chevalier of The French Legion of Honor, the highest decoration in France.
Chef Keller has earned countless accolades, including The Culinary Institute of America’s “Chef of the Year” Award and the James Beard Foundation’s “Outstanding Chef” and “Outstanding Restaurateur” Awards
How to Clean
Thomas Keller Insignia is dishwasher safe. Unlike other stainless steel cookware, Thomas Keller Insignia's sealed rims prevent delamination making it truly dishwasher safe. Over time, stainless steel may stain due to oil build up. Any staining or residue can be scrubbed with the powder version of Barkeeper's friend and a soft scrubber.